We have been collecting a few books here and there and are excited to get our library inventory up on the website. Check it out and let us know if you want to borrow a book or have some good reading material lying around that you would like to donate to us.
I am expanding our library as we speak but here are a few of the titles we have available:
- Birthing Ourselves into Being, Baraka Elihu
- Get Me Out: A history of childbirth, Randi Epstein
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth, Ina May Gaskin
- Birth Sense: A common-sense guide to planning your pregnancy and birth, Janelle Komorowski
- The VBAC Companion: The expectant mother’s guide to vaginal birth after cesarean, Diana Korte
- The Birth Partner, Penny Simkin