Meet the Doulas
At Two Bee, our doulas are trained by a nationally recognized organization (DONA International, CAPPA), background checked, reference screened and available 24 hours a day. Let me introduce you to our team…
Kate discovered the value of doula support during the birth of her second child. Her experiences range from an induced and medicated first birth to a completely natural second birth. She brings the value of both experiences to her doula work. She is passionate about the privilege of supporting women during the childbearing year.
- Certified Labor Doula, CAPPA
- Childbirth Educator – CAPPA trained working towards certification
- M.S. Reproductive Physiology, Animal Science – University of Georgia
CLAIRE CAMPBELL, doula
Claire’s experiences have taught her that carrying and delivering a baby is literally built into a woman’s muscles & bones. Every birth is a rite of passage for the mother (& father) and she has invested much of her time supporting the childbearing family by providing a reverent, thoughtful and practical doula care to numerous families both locally and abroad.
- Doula – DONA Trained, working towards certification
- Certified Holistic Doula, House of La Matrona
- Hospital Internship – La Hospital Lorena, Peru
- B.S. World Religions – University of Georgia