Meet the Doulas
At Two Bee, our doulas are trained by a nationally recognized organization (DONA International, CAPPA), background checked, reference screened and available 24 hours a day. Let me introduce you to our team…
Kate discovered the value of doula support during the birth of her second child. Her experiences range from an induced and medicated first birth to a completely natural second birth. She brings the value of both experiences to her doula work. She is passionate about the privilege of supporting women during the childbearing year.
- Certified Labor Doula, CAPPA
- Childbirth Educator – CAPPA trained working towards certification
- M.S. Reproductive Physiology, Animal Science – University of Georgia
Ashley has spent the past ten years carrying, birthing, and beginning to raise her own three children. Ashley knew that she wanted to empower women to accept and love their bodies and abilities. Through this desire and her personal experiences she naturally came to the role of doula. She is humbled to be present for such an intimate part of a woman’s and a couple’s life and she enjoys working with birth partners to encourage them to be involved in the labor and birth process as well.
- Labor Doula — Childbirth International trained, working towards certification
On sabbatical . . .
CLAIRE CAMPBELL, doula
Claire’s experiences have taught her that carrying and delivering a baby is literally built into a woman’s muscles & bones. Every birth is a rite of passage for the mother (& father) and she has invested much of her time supporting the childbearing family by providing a reverent, thoughtful and practical doula care to numerous families both locally and abroad.
- Doula – DONA Trained, working towards certification
- Certified Holistic Doula, House of La Matrona
- Hospital Internship – La Hospital Lorena, Peru
- B.S. World Religions – University of Georgia