Postpartum Doula Services
Because no two families’ postpartum needs are exactly alike, hours can vary greatly from client to client. Ultimately it is the needs of the family that will determine what type of postpartum care is needed and for how long, and we will adapt both the type and amount of services we provide to meet your unique postpartum needs. Two Bee postpartum doula services are billed on an hourly basis with a three hour minimum for day shifts. Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Advanced scheduling is recommended.
Our postpartum services include:
Two Bee Birth Services provides professional in-home care to families after the birth of a baby with services such as . . .
- Assistance with breastfeeding or bottle feeding
- Teaching basic infant care and development
- Sharing information about parental adjustment
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Referrals to local resources